Admin in charge / concerned admin Staff is responsible for proper counseling and rendering all the information sought for by the parents during the admission time. This should be done by taking the parents through all the laboratories if required so that the parents are fully satisfied with the facilities provided at NIPS., Admission to B. Pharmacy. is done through EAMCET a common entrance test conducted by the Govt. of Telangana. 70% of the seats are allotted for the merit students under convener quota of EAMCET. 30% of the seats are filled under Management category. In addition, diploma holders are admitted into II-B.Pharmacy. to the extent of 10% intake based on the merit in ECET, under lateral entry Scheme. Admission to M.Pharmacy is made on the merit in PGECET / GPAT Score respectively.
EAMCET CODE: NTJP
Dist. Code : YBG
Ensure that the student submit the following along with application form
- 1. SSC or equivalent
- 2. Intermediate or equivalent
- 3. Degree/Diploma or Equivalent Certificate with marks memo(s)
- 4. EAMCET/PGECET/GPAT Hall Ticket & Rank Card
- 5. Transfer Certificate
- 6. Bonafide Certificate and / or Local / Non-Local candidate
- 7. Caste Certificate
- 8. Migration Certificate
- 9. Income Certificate of Parent/Guardian
- 10. Photographs: three stamps size & six passport size
- 11. Three sets of Xerox copies of all certificates
- 12. Ten self addressed envelops with required stamps
The concerned Admin Officer / Admin Staff should render a daily report to the Principal about the no of students admitted and the amount of fee collected under various categories. They must submit the data on a daily basis about the vacancy position.
Preparing the Final Lists
The concerned Admin Staff must prepare the final list of the candidates under various categories for perusal by the principal.
Admission Cancellation Procedure
As per existing norms
Report on admission cancellation
The college shall send a quarterly report on admission cancellation to the Secretary& Correspondent.