No. of Volumes
No. of Titles
No. of Journals
No. of E-Journals (DELNET)
Name of the Librarian : Smt . Aruna
Qualification : M.A., M.L.I.Sc.
Designation : Librarian
– Membership with DELNET
– Digital Library Available
– Drillbit Software for Plagiarism
– Restricted Secured Wi-Fi facility
– Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
Special emphasis is laid on the library management procedures and developing the library
with world class literature and competent enough to match the premier educational
institutions. Library will be taken-up as a strategic instrument to leverage learning and knowledge
oriented culture in the college. The library will have all the possible literature that can create
highly competent and committed engineers.
Sufficiency of Number of Text Books
The college has sufficient number of text books so as to serve the basic needs of the students.
Focus on reference and general books
The library focuses on having large number of reference and general books. The reference section
will consist of
- 1. Advanced titles on various subjects that are needed towards the curriculum
- 2. Titles which are suited for technical/competitive examinations.
- 3. Titles which will usher research orientation among students.
- 4. Hand Books and manuals.
The general books section shall consist of
- 1. Biographies of famous scientists, technocrats, and entrepreneurs.
- 2. Books on business stories, company profiles.
- 3. Books on communication skills, presentation skills, personality development.
- 4. English literature books essentially focusing on imbibing a soft, cultured orientation
- 5. Popular and general reading
Journals & Periodicals
The Library contributes to a minimum of as per AICTE Nome’s journals for each
department in case of B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, 30 national and 10 international journals
in case of humanities.
- 1. To have periodicals such as the week, India Today, Associate Professors digest, Discover
India, Business Today, Business World.
- 2. Subject oriented periodicals like Harward Business Review, HRM Review, Data Quest,
Computers Today, and Network Computing, Electronics today, IIM periodicals, IEEE Periodicals,
- 3. Competitive Examination oriented periodicals like competition success review,
competition master, employment news, Chronicle Review.
- 4. Added with back volumes of Journals and periodicals.
College subscribes to leading news papers such as The Hindu, Times of India,
Economic Times, Business Standard, Deccan Chronicle, Eenadu, Sakshi, Vartha, Andhra Jyothi,
Surya and many more.
The library has a good collection of digital text books, ELT CD ROM’s, Slide presentations,
Lectures, Profiles, Training Programmes, Tutorials and Software tools.
A State of Art digital library is established with good number of digital books & articles in
Competitive Examination Section
The college library has a competitive examination section with all the study material
for GPAT / GRE / GMAT / CAT / Civil services or any such other examination.
The college has a computerized library management system which includes book and
Journals search, checkout and check-in, retrieval through “NewGenLib” Library Automation system.
Library follows a good display system of new arrivals, notifications, or any other information to
be shared with the students and staff.
Faculty/Students can suggest book titles or journals through Online Public Access Catalogue
System or through a letter to Librarian.
Library Register Maintenance
Library has student log book, staff log book to understand the frequency of usage of library.
Apart from this, the library shall maintain accession register, stock register; purchase register,
magazine and journal entry register, library issue register.
Library Utilization Report
The library conducts regular library auditing on student and staff usage of books, journals and
magazines and prepares an annual library utilization report.
An excellent ambience is created in the library consisting of display stands and boards, news
paper stands, magazine rack, new arrival rack, etc along with reprographic facilities.